There are few things I’m absolutely certain of in life. But there is one thing I’ve always known without a doubt: I have the best Daddy in the whole world!
So in honor of Father’s Day, and his birthday, I decided to share a few lessons I’ve learned from my dad over the years. And of course, they wouldn’t be complete without some awesome (high quality) old school photos! I am so incredibly thankful to have such an amazing father who has always been there for me, and I could never thank him enough for all he’s done for me over the years.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE WORLD’S BEST DAD:
- Work hard. And be proud of who you are.
- Play harder. Be silly. And laugh a LOT.
- Naps are serious business. And they are definitely earned after playing hard.
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- No matter how many years pass, I’ll always be Daddy’s Little Girl.
- There can only be one “GREATEST DAD EVER”, and I’m soo lucky because he’s mine.
So Dad, THANK YOU!!! You are the greatest dad anyone could ever have.
Happy Father’s Day, and Happy Birthday!!!
I love you to the moon, to the stars, to Cooney Dam, and back again.